Tattooed Mini Van Mama has let a bunch of us ask "Would you rather?" questions, and now we get to link up and answer them. Please DO NOT read this is you are easily grossed out or easily offended.
1. Kat wants to know: Would you rather eat a cockroach or a bull nut?
Those of you that have been reading my blog since July, know the answer to that....
Bull Nuts are tasty, to see my family(yes my kids also) eating them, go here
2. Brandy wonders: Would you rather not shower for a month or not brush your teeth for a month?
I go a month without brushing my teeth anyway, so that was easy ;)
3. April asks: Would you rather....have to have sex everyday for a year straight or go six months without it?
I could easily go 6 months without! But everyday, I would loose some weight. But this is about what I would rather do. So NO to sex.
4. Ashley wants to know all kinds of good stuff: Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars?
Why a million dollars because then I could buy true love ;)
5. Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?
Anyone that knows me well, knows the answer to this. Cause having ADHD makes me say everything on my mind, pretty much.
6. Would you rather know it all or have it all?
Easy, if I knew it all, I would have it all. So know it all!
7. Katie wonders: Would you rather have extremely bad tourettes or uncontrollable orgasms?
Neither, because it would almost be the same.
8. Would you rather skip Christmas for a year or skip your birthday for a year?
Birthday for sure.
9. Heather asks: Would you rather be followed by a cloud of dust or a cloud of gnats?
Yikes, this is a hard one. I would say the gnats, cause you could kill them off, not sure how I would get rid of the dust.
10. Michelle wants to gross you out: Would you rather eat a toenail omelet or a hair sandwich?
Well, since I have already eaten hair in stuff, the hair sandwich. Mercede would really love that, since she has this pica thing with hair and fuss.
11. Would you rather lick the discharge from a cats eye or lick the dried spit from the corner of a teachers mouth?
Ok, this is very nasty. But the second one, I would take. It would even make it easier if it was a good looking male teacher ;)
12. Jennifer wants to know: Would you rather have dinner with the Obamas or go on a date wiith George Clooney?
Gee, I don't know, that is such a hard one. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Well George for sure.
13. and as an after thought she wanted to know...Would you rather be paralyzed or blind?
Neither, I don't want to answer this one as their are many in this world facing one of these disabilities and it just seems like something, I shouldn't comment on.
14. Jo-Jo said: Would you rather blog or sleep?
Blog of course.
15. G from Where's My Angels (that's me): Would you rather take a cheese grater to your sunburned back, or pour alcohol in a new hole in your toe:)
(I liked Tattooed Mini Van's answer, so I am taking it for my own)
Alcohol on my toe. But I'd take a swig first. And again after. Til the bottle was empty.
16. Yaya: Would you rather use the woods or a port-o-potty? (her hubby came up w/ that one!)
Porta Potty, cause I can't sqwat, I need something to sit on.
17. Jamie: Would you rather walk across hot coals or drive a nail through your foot?
Nail thru the foot would take less time to heal.
18. Magpie: Would you rather have city street water splash on your bare feet (ew ew ew) or lick a shovel from a horse barn?
Water splashed on my feet. I've had worst things splashed on my feet.
19. Heather: Would you rather join a charlie horse orgy or take ten four-year-olds on a field trip to some ancient Indian burial grounds? (Hit the charlie horse orgy link, read the post and my comment for explanation if you're wondering. So much work today!)
(Again, I liked Tatoos answer so I am keeping it as mine)
The 4 year olds. Cause you can't lock a charlie horse up in a cage.
20. AngieDe:Would you rather have to go pee ALL the time, or have to go pee really bad but never be able to go?
Again, anyone that knows me, knows the answer to this. Pee all the time, I do it anyway.
21. Would you rather drown in Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Pepsi, cause I don't want to get fatter doing it!! ha ha
22. Would you rather eat a bar of soap or drink a bottle of dish washing liquid?
We could ask Cheyenne about this one. She has eaten a bar of soap before. I asked her to wash her mouth out with soap after she said some bad words. Next thing I know she is eating it! lol I'm so with bar of soap.
23. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?
With someone I HATE, cause then I could always torture them for some entertainment.
24. Angela: Would you rather papercut your eyeball or step on a nail?
The eyeball one
25. Black Betty asks: Would you rather receive a golden shower or a roman shower?
I had to look one of them up and finding out the roman shower was puking, I have been puked on a million times by my kids, well, thinking about it, I have been peed on by my kids also. Now yes, they don't mean by your kids, but they are both equally nasty, so I will stay undecided.
26. Cyndy, a fellow Dysfunctional Mom wonders: Would you rather lick a frog or drink rusty water?
What, has not everyone licked a frog? Course it was fried at the time, but yum!
27. Live.Love.Eat asks a very thought provoking question: As a blogger, would you rather be famous like Dooce and too busy to really connect with bloggers, or not so famous and have connections?
Well that would be easy. If I could earn a living like Dooce does sitting on my rear blogging, then yep that would be it! (I could always have a second blog where I connected with people using another name)
28. Hula: Would you rather live without water or electricity?
You could't live with out water, you would DIE!
29. Captain: Would you rather shave your head with a cheese grater or be audited? (Hey the Cheese grater idea is mine! Actually it wasn't it was from an old episode of Saturday night live with Billy Crystal)
Cheese grater for sure.
30. Sassy: Would you rather drink a gallon of dirty hot dog water OR a shot glass of foot sweat?
I HATE both, but the hot dog water is the one I pick.
31. Would you rather loose your 4 front teeth after bouncing your head off a cement curb OR get a paper cut on your eye?
32. Would you rather have explosive diarrhea OR uncontrolled vomiting?
Either way it would be good.............I would loose weight :) Oh on second thoughts, the vomiting would ruin my teeth.
33. Drama Mama : Would you rather have a Permanent Yeast Infection or Permanent Hemorrhoids?
Not sure as I haven't had hemorrhoids before.
34. Ann asked : Would you rather be able to read your husband's mind? Or have him be able to read yours? (Good one!)
This is so easy. Him to read my mind. I can already read his. Most women can read men's minds (except Tattooed Mini Van Momma) cause their isn't much in them.
35. Toni asked: Would you rather suffer from incurable baldness, everywhere, or wolfman's disease, everywhere?
36. Would you rather share your house with a skunk or a porcupine?
I have always wanted a pet skunk. You can have their stink taken care of and have them as pets. But they are illegal to have in Missouri, or you bet I would have one. Aren't they so cute??
37. Betty asked: Would you rather eat opossum roadkill (thats been jacked up) or bambi.
Another easy one, bambi!
38.Tatooed Mini Van Mamma: Would you rather be able to say anything you want on your blog and risk offending people and/or losing readers or would you rather keep it edited?
Edit of course :) Saying anything I want gets me into trouble. Plus my parents read this blog.
JUST an FYI for those of you wondering how long I would let the dishes sit trying to get Child Husband to clean them up.......................
I finished up the dishes tonight :(
Would you rather.... (Hosted By Tattooed MiniVan Mamma)
I'm a mother to four children it was five but Child Husband and I have divorced (weird not having someone on my sofa 24/7). I have only 45 chromosomes, cause I am really special! My youngest only has 45 too. Confused? Look up Robertsonian Translocation Trisomy 21. I have two adult daughters with Down Syndrome. One is a flirt and the other is a tornado. Since my first daughter with Down syndrome was born, I have heard that kids with down syndrome are ANGELS! Well, I want to know Where My Angels are? Cause I sure haven't gotten any!!
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org