Friday, November 14, 2008

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS



Friday Fragments?

My new bumper magnet must be working. It says "Sorry Officer, I thought you wanted to race" Because so far all the cops behind me haven't pulled me over. Even though I was speeding and also my tailight was out. I tried sticking my hand out the window and making handsigns, even though I can't remember which driving siganl means I am turning right. So I just tried to finger spell it in ASL.

*************************************************************************************

My father finally worked up the courage to post a comment on my blog. His ID was Skifeet (don't ask). Now after all these months of lurkdom, I wonder if I can persuade him to open his own blog he can post his own naked pictures
*************************************************************************************

I got into my only pair of jeans again. Yes, I had a HUGE muffin top, but that is beside the point. Tomorrow I start a one week adventure of going vegetarian. Child Husband is fixing my favorite meat dish as we speak, the jerk!
*************************************************************************************

I've had no calls about Mercede's bad behavior at school this week. But maybe that is cause they are sending it home on notes now.
*************************************************************************************

NikkiCrumpet is giving away a Fab signed George Clooney photo, unfortunately skank Heather is trying to undermind me by paying or threatning others to comment on her behalf. Feel free to go over and tell Nikki how I deserve George each comment on my behalf, will earn 100 dollars
*************************************************************************************
Tomorrow, I'm going to have to put on the gloves and do those dishes :(
*************************************************************************************

Join in Friday Fragments with Mrs.4444 here

22 comments:

Lilly said...

Oh I like your Friday Fragments - excellent idea! Your Dad sounds funny - yep bring him into the blogosphere - imagine how he could embarass you!!

Well done on getting back in the jeans - love to hear how your vegetarian venture goes - my problem is carbs I dont really eat that much meat. But love all the bad carbs.....

And as far as George is concerned I would love to support you under normal circumstances but I am truly MUCH MORE DESPERATE to get my hands on him than you. Have pity on a poor single woman whose chances of meeting a fine man like George are diminishing with each new grey hair I find ....well the truth is my chances were probably diminishing from birth but thats beside the point...

Have a great weekend!!! Thats if you are not working!!

Heather said...

*MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

Mrs4444 said...

I love that you can go to be with dishes in your sink. You're my kind of girl!! Glad you shared your fragments this week :)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

We should start the muffin top club!

Mandy said...

I love the notes home from school. :) I have received 2 this week. I have a feeling I am about to get a couple more after today. Have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Hey, I loved Heather's post and was ready to go to bat for her, then I saw your comment and you called her a skank. Girl, you speak my language. I got your back. Sorry Heather. MWAH-ha-ha.

Kari said...

Of course you can add me to the sidebar. I added you long time ago LOL I didn't know people expected me to ask permission to keep up with when they blog.
Gotta get me one of those magnets for the car. I miss licing in Vancouver. They give Learning drivers a huge red L (loser) magnet then once you get your license new drivers get a big green N (Nuisance)magnet to place on the back of their cars. Ya know to attract attention and warn people bad drivers are about. Huge fine if your caught without it. After a year your supposed to take a test then if you pass you can get the N off. I drove with it for 8 years or something. Never wanted to get rid of it. When people saw a blonde with a nuisance magnet they were quick to get outa my way. It was downright peaceful :) Unfortunately I got pulled over speeding after 8 years and the cop told me that I was obligated to remove the N as I no longer was a new driver. UGH

Kori said...

I'm going over there right now to try and redeem George for you.

I've missed you glad you're back.

I could probably be vegetarian as long as I didn't have to eat tofu. And the whole "Not Dog" instead of Hot Dog freaks me out a little.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

You are my idol, you made me laugh out loud 3 times in one post! Great fragments, thanks for visiting my blog!

sassy stephanie said...

He still hasn't tackled those dishes???

I went veggie for two months. Love my juicy burgers and couldn't do it.

magpie said...

hahahahahha- nice. seriously though, i'd use those gloves to smack around the child husband!!!!

Svr said...

LOL! My brother is in Iraq and for the 1st time he left me TWO comments today--needless to say it made my day.

Thanks for visiting!! And I too almost had a heart attack with the rat thing!! EWWWWWWY!!!

Unknown said...

Loved your FF! Your family is beautiful stopping by from sits to say HI

Mammatalk said...

Now, that's good stuff. I loved the ASL comment. That's a crack up.

stefanie said...

Love your fragments!

Muffin tops. Too funny. Til you have them. Then not so funny.

Spelling in ASL out the window when you turn? Priceless.

nikkicrumpet said...

Tell Mercedes I think her hair would be gorgeous that color blue!!! And tell her I said she should do it when mommy isn't home. Also...I am having sooo much fun reading your comments about "skank" Heather rofl...I hope she doesn't hurt you!!! FUNNY stuff...thanks for the laughs

Em said...

LOL! My husband continually tells me to tell the officer that I am in labor. News flash, I am SOO NOT pregnant!!! I am pretty chubs, so I guess it would be worth a try. Congrats on the jeans!!!

Casey's trio said...

You are a crack up! Still laughing over the traffic signals in ASL and that you haven't received phone calls about bad behavior because they're coming home in notes.

Tracy P. said...

This is very fun. I like the idea of a weekly post for stuff that doesn't warrant its own post, but is still blogworthy.

Good luck with George!

Anonymous said...

Damn! The dishes are still there! You some stubborn people!

HI G's dad!

I put the questions and a Mr. Linky up if you want to participate.

kiddo said...

I cannot believe the dishes still are not done! What's another hour of work when you get to 101? Sheesh! That child husband of yours needs a spanking...

If I had seen you doing ASL as a turn signal I would have pee'd my pants!

Rhea said...

I like your Friday Fragments. Hilarious stuff in there.

That's awesome your dad delurked and left a comment! Woohoo!