Thursday, May 29, 2008

Saying good by to some of my girls pottery






Oh I want to cry. I started a contest on a support board I am an admin on, and these were the prizes. My girls have taken pottery off and on over the last years. Lately they haven't gotten a teacher whom lets them use the pottery wheel, yet they did so well at it. I have to pack these off this weekend and send them out to the three winners. I'm sad to say good bye cause I just love them, but I also wanted other to enjoy them and realise that our kids can do some great things. I have tried the wheel several times and so far can't make a bowl, only a plate.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

they r great i found u coz u left me a comment:) so decided to take a peep at your blog i have charge syndrome i will save your blog and coem bak often how did you find me hugs ellen

ArtworkByRuth said...

They are beautiful, and wonderful of you to share them!

Arizona mom to eight said...

They are so beautiful, I loved using the pottery wheel, and it is not easy, they did an amazing job! I know it is hard to part with them, sending you comforting hugs.

Kris
RR

Mommy and Peepers said...

Wow, they are beautiful!! I've tried pottery it's not easy to do. I'm sure they'll be treasured. You have some beautiful girls!

Kristi Smith said...

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

What, don't you have one Kristi?