Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When you rob the cradle, this is what you get.....

"Was that your son that brought the girls in the other day" ask the dental receptionist.

"Ummmmmmmmmm, nooooooooo that was my husband"


The best one was when we were at the laundry mat years ago and Mike looked years younger than he was (then he married me and started looking his age, ha ha). He was getting on my nerves joking around and I was being smart with him. The lady besides us says "My son acts that way too sometimes". I say " Oh he isn't my son, he is my boyfriend." Lady looks disgusted and walks away and says not another word.

Man, I'm dreading the day I turn 50 and he will still be in his 30's and I might hear "What would your grandmother like to order?"

9 comments:

Kim Davis said...

Now you need to post a picture!!! (I changed my blog for you, by the way!!) :)

WheresMyAngels said...

Hey you can scroll down and see his picture! I will have to post one of us when we were first together!! lol He looked like a baby!

Bout time you fixed your blog!! lol

John Deere Mom said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Congrats on the weight loss. I myself am working on that...just not very well!

WheresMyAngels said...

Thanks, I unfortunately gained back two pounds this week. Where it did say 22 pounds, it now says 20 :(

Scott said...

LOL....YOU'RE A DORK!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's quite an age span, but "Who cares?" is my opinion. It must be funny to get some of those looks. You'll have to think of a good one-liner for your old age...

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a cute comment :) I'll bet the toilet paper thing hasn't happened since, right?!

Kari said...

My parents are 20 years apart except my Dad was the cradle robber LMAO
I don't visit your blog enough I'll have to come by more often. I loved your list of things you'll never do Thanks for the giggle. Especially loved your comment about your daughter not being able to cook crack HAAAAAAAA

Kristi Smith said...

This made me laugh~!!!!!!!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

I shouldn't put limits on her though Kari should I? Someday she might cook crack!! lol