Monday, June 30, 2008
Layout compliments of my sister Kristi, no she didn't make it for me, that selfish witch. But she was nice enough to send me a picture of it.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Now I need to get back on course. Stay tuned in a few days about my Subway experience.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Aysha had to celebrate birthday late cause Mamma had to work insane hours. In fact her birthday party was me calling people last minute and saying, can you be there in a hour! She had alot of fun. I just can't believe she is FOUR! A big thanks to my parents for driving 3 hours to watch my kids while I worked the weekend. At least this way you got to be at her party!! lol
Oh and the second picture is my father trying to look like he was young enough to play at Going Bonkers, the first picture shows the age limit. Sorry Dad your just too old!! ha ha
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Oh by the way, Since I think you should be a professional blogger (who would not get on my nerves like the Pioneer Woman), I sent some of your post to be featured later at
Friday, June 6, 2008
My friend Renee posted this on her blog and I thought it looked fun so here is mine... if you do one too, let me know! (Renee had a more serious tone, but I just ate Chinese so who can be serious)
20 Things I will never do (in no particular order):
1. I will never stop dancing to the music.....music.
2. I will never smoke a cigar......................again.
3. I will never do drugs, unless my Doctor prescribes me some good stuff.
4. I will never like having my picture taken when I am peeing in the woods.
5. I will never enjoy cooking cats in the microwave.
6. I will never become an alcoholic, unless I could afford to live at Tropical Liquors
7. I will never sky write, why spend all that time to have it just evaporate away .
8. I will never bungee jump, unless they bring back Fear Factor, and I can jump into a big pile of vile stuff.
9. I will never understand why Renee doesn't like mayonnaise.
10. I will never say "I understand men" and mean it.
11. I will never think it's ok for a spider to be in my house without inviting his friends (cause I hate flies, whom have maggots.Give me spiders to kill the flies so I won't have to see the maggots).
12. I will never understand how people can be so ignorant that they look at my girls and say they are suffering and will never really live life. Is it cause they might not have the knowledge to cook Crack or something???
13. I will never understand how anyone can look at me and see anything but perfection ;)
14. I will never forget all the Soldiers I hung around with in college. Jarheads all of them (and proud of it)
15. I will never drive a semi-truck unless it is filled with gasoline, then you could um say......I was stealing it.
16. I will never compare a migraine I have, to one my husband has. Everyone knows that men experince pain worst, that is why they are the biggest babies.
17. I will never forget all the time that it is taking away from my kids to post this diddy.
18. I will never think a snake is cute, unless he is wealthy and his eyes aren't too beady.
19. I will never think that it is okay that Cheyenne flirts with our minister (even if he is cute)
20. I will never stop loving the way my Mercede throws back her head and goes "Argggggggggghhhhhhhh" 50 million times a day when she is upset.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
"Ummmmmmmmmm, nooooooooo that was my husband"
The best one was when we were at the laundry mat years ago and Mike looked years younger than he was (then he married me and started looking his age, ha ha). He was getting on my nerves joking around and I was being smart with him. The lady besides us says "My son acts that way too sometimes". I say " Oh he isn't my son, he is my boyfriend." Lady looks disgusted and walks away and says not another word.
Man, I'm dreading the day I turn 50 and he will still be in his 30's and I might hear "What would your grandmother like to order?"
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Then an hour ago I ran out to give meds to some individuals I work with, and because it was early decided to go by McD's for yogurt parfaits. Only you guessed it, my card was gone. After much bawling from my part because it took over an hour to find where Mercede put it, I am pulled together now and she is safe. But no matter how much I tell her not to bother something she does. What am I to do????? Off to church now to pray. Don't smite me for my thoughts!! lol